What A Handsome Guy

What A Handsome Guy

Halloween as Spiderman

Halloween as Spiderman
with my big sister, Spidergirl

Turning 2 in St. Maarten

Turning 2 in St. Maarten
Happy Birthday

Addison on the 1's and 2's - Following in Daddy's Footsteps

Addison on the 1's and 2's - Following in Daddy's Footsteps

Addison's First Sledding Adventure - in his bathtub!

Addison's First Sledding Adventure - in his bathtub!

Where's My Hair, Mom?

Where's My Hair, Mom?

Me and My New Bald Head

Me and My New Bald Head

Two Gorgeous Kiddies

Two Gorgeous Kiddies

Me and My Friend Alex

Me and My Friend Alex

Our First Christmas as a Foursome

Our First Christmas as a Foursome

My New Fav Pic of Mommy and Ella

My New Fav Pic of Mommy and Ella

Addison Is Officially Addison Now

Addison Is Officially Addison Now
We finalized his readoption on Mon, Dec 14, 2009

My First Halloween

My First Halloween

Enjoy a little video of our new little guy

Friday, January 15, 2010

Addison and Ella are Doing Really Well

Addison turned 15 months on the 12th (of Jan) and things are going really well these days. Going to NYC for two weeks was great for Addison, b/c he got hooked on Radames' dad and he got to be "passed around" to lots of relatives. He spent a lot of time playing with his cousins and watching us come and go. He's doing such a much better job with his attachment issues. He used to be glued to Radames in a debilitating (for Radames) way, but now he's just walking around, chillin', going to others, etc. It's SO much nicer now. It's been a LONG four months.

Ella is also doing better with her jealousy issues. Now we don't feel scared to leave two of them alone in the same room for 30 seconds for fear that she'll "accidentally" drown or smother him. :) She still has little sad spells here and there, but her sleeping is getting back to normal and she's been a lot less likely to act out for attention. She seems to just be settling into him being her little bro.

And did I mention how friggin' adorable Addison is getting!? I accidentally shaved all of his hair off when i bought some clippers to give him a trim before our trip (on a sunday when the barber shop was closed). It actually looks pretty cute really short, bc you just focus on his big eyes and long eye lashes and his big white grin. Here's a few recent pics without the hair. :)

1 comment:

Alida said...

Both your kiddos are simply adorable. Glad to hear things are going better! Happy Belated Birthday Addison!!! How handsome and cute you are becoming, but than again, you've always been a cute little charmer! I love his bald "hair-do" :) ... cute!!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker
Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker